Thursday, March 27, 2008

We're Back!!





Well, I'm finally getting around to updating my blog. Can you believe it? It has only been about 6/7 months. A lot has been going on. We sold our home at the end of November. It was bitter sweet, but we praise God for being able to sell it with the market being so slow. We have also moved twice since then also, so we've been pretty busy. I'm starting to unpack and get settled finally, so I'll work on updating this more often again.

Blake is great. He is getting so big way too fast. He is a little over 10 months old now, and his one year party will be around May 9th. I can't believe it!! He just starting to take a couple steps on his own. The farthest I've seen him go is 5 or 6 steps in a row. He is a very curious little bugger and wants to get into everything. Here he is helping me put the dishes away.

No comments: