Sunday, January 18, 2009

Rolly Polly

Adding on to this post: Layla had a doctor appointment today. She weighs 16 lbs 10 oz and is 25.5 inches long. She is the 97% for both of these...big girl :) She had a good laugh with her big brother today. Blake was rolling around on the bed, and she was laughing pretty hard at him. He enjoyed the attention and kept doing it for her and laughing with her. I actually got some of it on tape, so I'll try to put it on the blog.

Layla rolled over for the first time this afternoon. I wanted to jot this down before I forgot. My sister-in-law, Jess, had a good point that this blog is kind of like a journal, so it is good to write updates/milestones of the kiddos along the way. Now if I could just get her to take a bottle. Any tips?

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay Layla!!!! What'd mom say about her ears?

Jessica Perry said...

Can't wait to see Layla laugh...she's too cute!