Monday, July 18, 2011

Eleanor Anne














































































Eleanor Anne Valentine "Elli Anne" was born on July 13th, 2011 around 10:50 am. She weighed 8lbs 15 oz and was 20.5 inches long. My doctor asked me how much icecream I had been eating as he was delivering her :) I told him I had eaten an icecream cone every night for about 3 months. She is so precious and pretty laid back so far. Right now she looks a little more like Blake's pictures to me, but I see some of Layla in her too....definitely has her own look. Blake and Layla are very excited about their baby sister and so far have been very good with her. Layla loves to hold "her baby" and sits there very gently with her. We are so thankful to have three healthy children and thank God for blessing us with them!

4 comments:

Alaskiana said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I didn't even know you were pregnant again until I saw you in some pictures from Blake's birthday. Thrilled for you guys as always. I can't wait to have another one, I just wish I could skip the first trimester pukey part. Not ready for all that right now!

Alaskiana said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I didn't even know you were pregnant again until I saw you in some pictures from Blake's birthday. Thrilled for you guys as always. I can't wait to have another one, I just wish I could skip the first trimester pukey part. Not ready for all that right now!

Meghan Rogers said...

So beautiful! Can't wait to come and meet her. Is her hair dark? What a true blessing. Congrats Valentine family!

Erika said...

bec-she is so precious! I'm so excited for you and your growing family! 3 is so much fun!!