Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas

Hi everyone. Sorry that I haven't updated my blog in awhile. I've been really busy getting ready for the holidays, and I've received a lot of interest for my wedding flower business. I just posted some fall family pics below this that Shelly took of us a couple of months ago. I have more pictures to post and more about our awesome parenting book that we are reading. Hopefully, things will calm down a little after the holidays.

Eric and I have our five year wedding anniversary coming up on the 27th. I can't believe how fast time goes. I'm very blessed to have such a wonderful husband and father to my children. With every year, I grow to love and appreciate him more and more. Happy Anniversary, babe. I love you!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you. We love you all very much!

No comments: